HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Rules of the Mission Board Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Rules of the Mission Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Gray
Admin
James Gray

Semblance : Tempest
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8328

Character sheet
Aura:
Rules of the Mission Board Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules of the Mission Board Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Rules of the Mission Board Left_bar_bleue50/50Rules of the Mission Board Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rules of the Mission Board Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Mission Board   Rules of the Mission Board Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello everyone. As you can see, you are currently viewing the Mission Board of Vytal. All enrolled students are able to choose up to 2 missions to adventure on at one time. Based on the difficulty of the mission, a staff member may recommend that you bring along a group or at the very least, your partner. The mission board will be updated with new mission every other week.

For missions requiring you to locate a certain item, a dice roll will be implemented. Yes yes, I realize that some of you will not like this idea, but that's the way it will go.

A roll of one means you found nothing and encounter a monster, rolls of two and three mean you found nothing, rolls of four and five mean you find the desired object, and a roll of six mean that you had found the object as well as something extra that will be left to the digression of the staff members. You have one roll per post and the word count must at least match the word count of the previous post. To use the dice roll, you must click the post reply button - the option isn't available for quick replies.

In order to participate in a mission, you must fill out the form provided, post the form in Mission Request and have a staff member approve it. Once this is done, you can set out and adventure!

After completing the mission, link the topic in the mission board and a staff member will award you your earnings.

Mission: The name of the mission
Difficulty: How hard it is
Members: Who will be accompanying you

Code:
[b]Mission:[/b] The name of the mission
[b]Difficulty:[/b] How hard it is
[b]Members:[/b] Who will be accompanying you
Back to top Go down
https://rwby-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Rules of the Mission Board
Page 1 of 1