HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Achievement Rules  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Achievement Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8848

Character sheet
Aura:
Achievement Rules  Left_bar_bleue100/100Achievement Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Achievement Rules  Left_bar_bleue50/50Achievement Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Achievement Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Achievement Rules    Achievement Rules  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Why, hello there! So this dohicky is something that is sure to tickle your fancy. Now, everyone loves feeling accomplished. The feeling of achieving a goal and being rewarded by the action - whether it be a physical reward or just a symbol.

With this thingy, we will be giving you the latter! Now, achievements work the same way they do for any other systems: you do a certain action or accomplish a specific item and bam! You get an emblem! While serving as a way to heighten ones social status among their peers, each achievement also comes equipped with rewards!

And just like real achievements, there are a bunch of hidden ones as well, so happy hunting!

List will be provided at a later date.
Back to top Go down

Achievement Rules
Page 1 of 1