HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7671

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Empty
PostSubject: [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine   [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Name: Relapse Synapses
Semblance: Grey Dust/Aura - "Phantasm Aura"
Type: Supplementary (used in all cases)
Effect: Single Target
Cost: 15% Of current aura
Cool-down: about 5 seconds per use.
Description: By releasing an almost skin tight aura where Yu's posture changes into an, on all fours, fox with an aura extending just a little ways from his body on a fox that's covered in armor. (Madara's armored up Nine tails but on a very, very, very  small scale compared to the size of Yu and Kurama.) The aura allows Yu to glide from place to place using his aura, one neat trick is that Yu has, so far, ability to charge aura in specific places on his body to deflect, reflect, and project amounts of aura at targets. (i.e. Inuyasha's Wind scar, Naruto's roar when he first fought Sasuke in the valley, Naruto's 4 tails extravagant limb extension ability but to a 13 meter diameter.)
Advantages: Taking out large fleets, or just ending a battle more easily. When in dire need to tank-carry a team some where.
Disadvantages: Severe fatigue afterwards, loss of restraint to where wanting to ravage for the sake of having fun is all that matters. Severe hunger pains afterwards and whole body numbness.

Last edited by Yu Leigenma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8469

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine   [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Id just like to point out semblance is all about aura and not dust. Just so you know.

Also this move does a bit too much, it lets you glide, has offense, and has defense. Im gonna have to ask you to pick one main ability and make it a bit stronger than you currently have OR have it to where you can pick between one of two abilities the aura can do. Meaning you'd be able to do offense or defense, but only one of those per use until the cooldown is done.
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7671

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine   [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:37 am

Okay, but it's like, white is movement already, I'm just allowing my aura to be exerted outward more to be able to repel and project. Like, I'm increasing whats already there you know? Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8469

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine   [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 am

Aura always has a focus, and it cant be both offensive, defensive, and supplementary, it can be only one or two of those at a time, so you're gonna have to pick two of the effects. Alright?

Also make the cooldown 4 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine   [X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Yu Lei - The Redacted Guillotine
Page 1 of 1