HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7613

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Empty
PostSubject: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Weapon Name: Guillotine
Weapon Type: Shogunate 1692* Samurai Katana Dispersed Armor plates.
Dust Type: Grey - "The Phantasm" (Kinetic Force through Telekinesis)
Weapon Appearance: A single Samurai blade, and a wide blade (about 1 inch smaller in proportions to a traditional blade), while laying flat, able to place about 1/3 of a teenagers palm on the blade. The Blade also has distinct markings on it which allows the rest of the blade to clamp on to the existing blade to increase in size, strength, and weight in most cases. The extra blades are the old school samurai armor seen on the user. Most foes are oblivious to this method due to the armor and the blade being so old fashioned and comically historic, which is Why Yu's third greatest aspect is surprise.
Spoiler:
Weapon Functions: The blade itself is naturally made from a special metallic structure that can stick to another plate of it metal with the adhesive force of grey aura only. Once the amount of grey aura necessary to lift the plates the metal with become attracted to other plates of that metal that has also been charged by grey aura, within a reasonable proximity. This also means that, if need be, all 1367 pieces of armor can be manipulated around the user as well as the blade itself, or for the more conservative situations, the plates can revolve around the blade only
Attacks:

Name: Astral Orchestra
Type: Single target
Description: From the armor on Yu, the plates seems to swirls closely around the blade, (much like Zampakimaru; Renji's Zampacto from bleach. But instead of the plates connecting entirely, they seems to have and inch or so for wiggle room.), allowing Yu to fight from a distance by separating the individual plates for some serious long ranged action or to keep and advance enemy at bay to buy time.
Advantages: Distance to keep enemies at bay, or just to fight from a distance to provide moderate support.
Disadvantages: The users posture and position speeds, how fast they can move with the desired length is up to the user. Generally the length hinders movement speed for the naturally speed of Yu Lei. The strain on the body and mind to keep the technique depends on the duration and size of the feat, but generally the users aura takes a large amount of damage.

Guillotine Redacted:

Last edited by Yu Lei on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8411

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm

So it's just a sword and armor? I mean normally I'd deny it but it doesnt transform any extra time AND have the sword and armor so it's cool.

You sure you dont want another free attack?

I like how the armor runs on kinetic force/motion type dust, pretty cool idea.

If you dont want another free move, then I'll leave it reserved for later, and this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I'm new to how the rp works so I'll re-edit the move thing XD and thx. I got a question, how come my Signature doesn't show up?
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Did you put a picture in it? Cause idk
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Yeah I just decided to change it. And with the two free attacks, do I use the "Weapon Attack" template?
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Bio Updated.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:25 pm

You already made your one free attack, use the same template and make one more
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Okay I think I've it done right.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 pm

I said only make ONE more lol just delete the second one because that is aura, and aura is not a weapon attack. Also put the first one in a spoiler like the guillotine redacted. And for your attack, give a specific length it can reach.

And that should do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 pm

omg you're confusing XD. But kewlio, I'll delete the other. I see what you mean now honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Edit: Approved
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Kewlio thx. can I get a color now XD (Dorm color thing. Oh and may you give me feedback on my other ones when you the appropriate free time to do so :I)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.   [X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Guillotine Redacted - Yu Lei's Special Toy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Weapon Creation-
Jump to: