HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Regarding Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Regarding Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8866

Character sheet
Aura:
Regarding Suggestions Left_bar_bleue100/100Regarding Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Regarding Suggestions Left_bar_bleue50/50Regarding Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Regarding Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Suggestions   Regarding Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:10 am

A suggestion is an idea or thought towards the subject of matter that is wished to be changed.

It has come to my understanding that people have a strong desire for what they really want and would continue to persist on an idea even though we have already considered it. I understand people will see that their way is the way that fits better than the direction that we have approached it but keep in mind that if we felt like your idea is the way to go, we would have done so.

We do listen to ideas and we are willing to listen to your ideas if we see it as a feasible task. However, if we do not see it as feasible because of something we are planning for the future or so, then respect our decision and deal with it.

Warning: After a while of continuing the same persistence on an issue we have already discussed, it would cause annoyance for us. So if we try to drop the issue multiple times, let it go.
Back to top Go down

Regarding Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: General :: Suggestions/Questions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: