HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Share | 

Just My Little Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeferoth Chaosu

Semblance : Body Metamorphosis
Aura : Offensive
Lien : 3598

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Just My Little Thoughts   Fri May 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Something I have noticed on not just this site, but other sites based on shows or games is that the owners and admins seem to be afraid to push the boundaries again not to be mean to anyone.

What I think of role playing is not only making a custom character in the world of RWBY or Kingdom Hearts, but also to expand on the universe. As a fan made entity, we have the freedom to expand the universe in ways that may not happen in the show. Especially since we are doing this as an alternate reality.

Basicly what I am getting at is that we as rpers should be doing more to think outside the box. Yes it is fine to be safe when first starting out, but it is ok to have elements that aren't necessarily in the show in the rp site. Like my character for instance, he is part grimm, maybe add more rooms and stuff to Beacon. Just overall not be afraid to change things to have a fun and unique experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just My Little Thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1