HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuu the Little One
Anonymous

Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay   Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:38 pm

[align=center]Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay IyjAdhc

Girls and boys, come out to play, the moon doth shine as bright as day;
Leave your supper, and leave your sleep, and come with your playfellows into the street.

Girls and boys, the time is near to kill the joy and end the cheer
Betrayal is thine only name when one plays the Gosling game

HOMEFULL PLOTRULESREGISTRATION

Children are our future, they always say. Treat them well, teach them well, and the world
they inherit will change in innumerable ways.

When one child among thousands disappears, no one notices. When they are secreted
away in the dark of night, no one notices. When they take the children, there is no one
left to love them or to miss them. Many years pass, and only then do they begin to notice:
where have all the children gone?

And then they slip back into their lives as if they never left, seamlessly reentering a
society that had written them off as dead and gone. Each has a story all their own to tell,
but the truth is far more sinister than anyone dares to believe.

Something is stirring. The winds of change bring with them whispers of two opposing
forces. If the Azatoi and the Akatsuki collide, will the world survive? Or will the world of
shinobi devolve into desolate anarchy?

ADVERTISE ♦  LINK BACKAFFILIATE
[/align]

What we offer at Shinobi Desolation:

• Friendly, helpful staff.
  • No word count.
  • Full jutsu libraries.
  • Paths system, currency and purchase system.
  • Missions.
  • Plot advancement events.
  • Don't know much about the Naruto world, but you're interested? Make a civilian character. This allows you to interact with other characters with little to no knowledge of how the chakra and jutsu systems function. You can take your time to learn how the world works, or you can continue to play civilians.
Back to top Go down

Shinobi Desolation; An AU Naruto Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Sandbox :: Advertisements :: Going in-
Jump to: