HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
RWBY News #27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

RWBY News #27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo Valorient

Echo Valorient

Semblance : Mirror
Lien : 10535

Character sheet
Aura:
RWBY News #27 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY News #27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
RWBY News #27 Left_bar_bleue50/50RWBY News #27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

RWBY News #27 Empty
PostSubject: RWBY News #27   RWBY News #27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 am

Hello everyone,

The first and most obvious change thus far is the inclusion of Mountain Glenn. We will be expanding the locations in Remnant....a bit. There are a lot of locations that have not appeared in the show yet, but it doesn't mean that they don't exist. As RPers, I expect all of you to try to capture how the location might be to the best of your abilities. An example of poorly depicting a place would be describing Mistral as a land that looked liked it was all made of candy (but if it does turn out to be like that in the show, I would be very surprised.) For these places, when they do appear on the show, we will start depicting it as seen on the show. When a new location, like Mountain Glenn, has made itself known in the show, we will create a section for it.

The second and less obvious change is that there have been changes in the Character Sheet. There is now a part where you have to type what kind of character application you will be submitting. Age limits have been set. (Do not worry if you made a character already and they do not fit in that age group; the age limit will affect only the newest characters.) Please try to be reasonable with age, and what I mean by that is, do not try to make a 100 year old professor. No matter how tempting that may be. The last change is at the very bottom where it asks for patience level and writing speed. This is to help with partnering people up if they choose to rp as an enrolling student.

The third and kind of hidden change is that we are expanding on who you can roleplay as. If you looked at the character sheet, in types, there are enrolling student, professors, exchange student and hunter/huntress. Details about exchange student and hunter/huntress types will be released at a later time and most likely day (because of evil homework) until then wait patiently.

More changes are on the way. If you have any questions, just feel free to PM me.

Thank you for reading this. -Echo V.
Back to top Go down

RWBY News #27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: General :: Broadcast :: News-
Jump to: