HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]War and Peace Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]War and Peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sable Lockwood

Lien : 7478

[X]War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: [X]War and Peace   [X]War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Weapon Name: War and Peace
Weapon Type: Beam-Edge Dust Peacemaker
Dust Type: Yellow
Weapon Appearance: The basic shape of the weapon is an odd gun, which has a pistol-grip as if it were a fencing rapier, with an elegant handbasket and a trigger. The revolving mechanism is interesting and efficient, having a revolving belt of revolving ammo chambers. When one runs out the full thing moves onto the next. The next noticeable thing, is that the barrel of the gun has two oddly shaped ironsights, and is around the length of a longsword. While this does give the gun extreme kick, which is enough to literally throw off one's aim even at point blank in one shot, that is seen as an advantage.

The second form of the War and Peace is a special function, which connects the two ironsights with a single beam of concentrated electricity. This is the beam edge of the beam-edge peacemaker. It can cut through materials quite nicely, much like a plasma cutter. Thanks to the pistol-grip, the blade also has a large amount of extra leverage, but only towards the side that would normally be the underbarrel, but the barrel can rotate 180 degrees.

There is a total of 15 revolving bullet revolvers, which revolve automatically when empty, with 6 shots in each, totaling 90 bullets. All revolvers contain Yellow Dust Ammo, which must be loaded to activate the beam edge, and a bullet is depleted and revolved past each round of use. She wears the revolvers as a belt on her waist, the barrel hanging downwards from her hip. Along the rim of the revolving clip of revolvers is some hooked barbs, and the clip unhooks for practical, cleaning, and combat reasons.
Weapon Functions: Shoots Bullets with extreme accuracy, with great recoil, and also generates a beam blade of concentrated electricity to cut with like a sword.
Attacks:
Lightning Dart:
Breaker Edge:

Last edited by Sable Lockwood on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo Valorient

Echo Valorient

Semblance : Mirror
Lien : 10593

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]War and Peace Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]War and Peace Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]War and Peace Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]War and Peace Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]War and Peace   [X]War and Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello Sable,

Please reduce the types of dust ammo to 1 or 2. Because Ammunition shall be treated like dust upgrades, if you do select 2, then you will not be able to get any dust upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Sable Lockwood

Lien : 7478

[X]War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]War and Peace   [X]War and Peace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Echo Valorient

Echo Valorient

Semblance : Mirror
Lien : 10593

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]War and Peace Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]War and Peace Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]War and Peace Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]War and Peace Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]War and Peace   [X]War and Peace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:46 am

Hello Sable,

It took me a while to understand what in the world was going on in your weapon design, but I think I finally got it @_@ I just get very wary of the idea of a weapon or attack being too overpowered when I see the words 'any' and 'every,' so it would be best if we got rid of that word. Other than that, I have no other problems with your weapon.

[X]War and Peace NewAcceptanceGraphicss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[X]War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]War and Peace   [X]War and Peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]War and Peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Weapon Creation-
Jump to: