HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Share | 

[X]Ghost Nizume Echo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Echo

Lien : 2554

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:32 pm

RWBY ROLEPLAY
CHARACTER SHEET

Full Name: Ghost Nizume Echo
Nickname: N/A
Birthday:06/07/2021
Race: Faunus
Aura: Supplementary
Aura Color: Violet
Semblance:
Temporal Perspective:

Physical:
Ghost is a very short faunus. Her height is about 4'6", which is about 137 cm. She's physically weak. Much weaker than most faunus. She has cat-ears, but no tail. Her eyes are glacial blue. She has pink hair, and she's very pale. Her typical attire tends to be short dresses in which provides Ghost with the maximum amount of mobility at any given moment. Her hair is about shoulder length, and her cat ears are a chestnut brown with an even lighter inside. Her dress tends to be a light white or a pure white color, to compliment her skin tone and her hair color. Although she’s ruthless in combat, she’s still dainty and feminine when it comes to her outfits. She has no tail, unlike most feline faunus and tends to have a much more slender body. This provides her with the benefit of being much more agile than a lot of her kin, in combat. Although, since she is physically weak, if it comes to close combat she can easily be over powered.

Weapon: http://rwby-roleplay.forumotion.com/t509-echoed-cries
Fighting Style:Ghost is a very situational fighter. Depending on needs, she can either be ranged, close combat or mid-range. Her pistols allow her to adapt to certain situations, when combined barrel to barrel, her pistols become a long range sniping rifle, or butt to butt it becomes a close combat laser sword through the mixture of red and white dust. The red dust being a combustion element and the white dust being the shape element.
Eyes: Glacial Blue
Hair: Pink
Height: 137 CM
Weight: 78 lbs
Personality: Ghost is an extreme introvert, and isn't very comfortable being around people. She was raised more or less to be an assassin and had taken a lot of lives, being a faunus. She's calculative, cold, and in some cases cruel. She does have a fashion sense though. She feels that people will continually welcome her if she appears to act normal. She is unsure of herself a lot of times, because she was always held to excruciatingly high standards and her self esteem is poor since she broke it off with the White Fang to defend the people she once targeted. She's very timid, and for an assassin that's cold and calculating in combat she's very sensitive. She doesn't like hurting people unless it's to protect the ones she feels she needs to protect. Without a second thought, she would gladly strike down someone before they'd ever lay a hand on a loved one.

Goals: Joining Beacon academy was the start of many goals for ghost. One goal is to find herself, who she really is. The second is to atone for a lot of the crimes she's committed under her family's name. As a Faunus she's slowly learning through time that the Faunus are actually a huge reason as to why there's so much bloodshed in the world. They can't forget, and won't forget the bloodshed each faction has caused. She wishes to see it cease. She also wants to make friends. The concept is foreign to her, but she knows what it is. She just wishes to find someone who will accept her for who she is.
Fears: Despite being so combat ready, she is truly afraid of spiders. Spiders are a huge fear of hers, and she's likely to freeze in the presence of one. Her second fear is thunder and lightning. It's something that's brought fear to her ever since she was a kid. It's just one of those fears she's never been able to conquer.

Bad Habits: She tends to be robotic, detaching her feelings from things more often than she should. It's something she was trained to do more or less. Being adept at combat, she tends to try and do everything herself so others aren't put in harm's way.

Likes: She likes cute things. Especially cute things. She also likes spicy foods and exotic foods. Mainly because she wishes to experience new things. Lastly, she likes to feel like she belongs.

Dislikes:She dislikes anything unorthodox. Being mostly logic driven, if it doesn't make sense to her it's a bad idea. She also dislikes stupidity in general. It's a less than attractive quality. Lastly, she dislikes rain. Where there's rain, there's likely to be thunder and lightning. Something she's highly afraid of.

Parents: Father: Specter Echo. Mother: Nizume Echo
Siblings: None

History: Ghost was an assassin for the White Fang, taking out high profile targets that the White Fang deemed were going to eventually get in the way of their plans. She doesn’t know what a mother’s love is, and has never understood the concept of family. She was given up as a child, and trained in multiple fighting styles, and how to use multiple types of weapons. She was taught how to use the environment as a tool, and was taught how to analyze multiple combat scenarios. She has a very unique ability that allowed her to analyze predict and out-think/out-wit opponents. Being so detached and cold, she's lost a sense of morality. If ordered to kill someone, it wouldn't effect her consciousness one bit. She was very small as a kid, and very fast. It made her the perfect candidate to kill. She could escape easily, moved very fast and her Semblance made it more than ideal for her to be an assassin. Once she was put onto the road of assassination, she became a huge success, never failing any mission, always escaping unscathed for the most part. After roughly seven years of killing, she couldn't do it anymore. She was ordered to take out a Dust Company president's entire family. Including the wife, and their children. This left her scarred, because the mother attempted to protect the child to the very end. It made her question what she had missed out on in her life as far as her childhood. Afterwards, she questioned herself and the reasons why she was killing. Eventually, she defected. She couldn't even bare to look at herself in the mirror. All she saw was the lives she'd taken and it started to cripple her confidence as she was losing her resolve. She then decided there was only one place she could take her combat expertise, and make good use of it. So she decided to join beacon, in hopes of finding a place where she belongs.

Last edited by Echo Valorient on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Weapon link.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yu Leigenma

Lien : 2729

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Excellent. Hope you like it here. Message me either here or DN k?

- ~ Stop digging through the stone wall of reality with the plastic spoon of ignorance, just except the unbecoming reality unfolding in front of you and remember that you're powerless to stop what ever trouble that may befall you, your family, and your comrades.
So, say goodbye to the innocence of your youth and the time wasted trying to preserve something so trivial as to have "faith".
~ -

- ~ ~ ~ I guess I'm going to be taking this to the grave, I hope their is a casket big enough to hold me, my sins and my regrets . . and ultimately my priceless memories. . ~ ~ ~ -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miu Furinji
Admin

Semblance : Swift
Lien : 6233

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:24 pm

I have looked at this app and it looks good

Miu Croft - Miu's Journal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Echo

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:00 pm

So does that mean my character's approved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Gray
Admin

Semblance : Tempest
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 3462

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi, there seems to be some confusion arising while reading this application - minor ones, really. The first being that there seems to be some discontinuity between your history and your personality. You state that your character had broken it off with her family to defend her once targets, yet your history states that she was given up as a child. You also mention that she is cold, detached, and cruel but also timid and sensitive. Is she only the former in combat and the latter in public?

On another note, it's an itty bitty slight to state that she can kill any and everyone. While she has training and the tools to help her, there will always be someone who would give her a hard time, or even beat her. That's just what I think, however. Anyways, if you would so kindly, please remove that little portion from the app. Nothing againt it, really, it just makes you a little bit op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rwby-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ghost Echo

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

James Gray wrote:
Hi, there seems to be some confusion arising while reading this application - minor ones, really. The first being that there seems to be some discontinuity between your history and your personality. You state that your character had broken it off with her family to defend her once targets, yet your history states that she was given up as a child. You also mention that she is cold, detached, and cruel but also timid and sensitive. Is she only the former in combat and the latter in public?

On another note, it's an itty bitty slight to state that she can kill any and everyone. While she has training and the tools to help her, there will always be someone who would give her a hard time, or even beat her. That's just what I think, however. Anyways, if you would so kindly, please remove that little portion from the app. Nothing againt it, really, it just makes you a little bit op.
I meant morally, she had no issue with killing anyone given the order. That's what I meant about her being cold.
She still is cold and detached, but also timid and sensitive in the sense of she's lost. She's physically weak, and could easily be overpowered by the likes of someone who's adept at close combat. I'll fix it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Gray
Admin

Semblance : Tempest
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 3462

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you, and with that, things seem to be in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rwby-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ghost Echo

Character sheet
Aura:
100/100  (100/100)
Semblance:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:47 pm

James Gray wrote:
Thank you, and with that, things seem to be in order.
Thank you, although there's the matter of my weapon. Nobody's looked at that, I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]Ghost Nizume Echo   

Back to top Go down

[X]Ghost Nizume Echo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1