HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Until Next Time, Huntsmen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8499

Character sheet
Aura:
Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Left_bar_bleue100/100Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Left_bar_bleue50/50Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Empty
PostSubject: Until Next Time, Huntsmen.   Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Well, I am very sorry to say, but I think I will be taking my leave. There's not much activity right now, and most of my friends have left. I still love RWBY, and all of you remaining members. So I wish you all the best of luck in all of your endeavors. I will be at natsu dragneel roleplay if you need me, tell Jhena and Shura I love them. I enjoyed the site with Cecilia, and I enjoyed this one. You have all been good friends and if you want to add me on skype, if you already havent it is: jacob.lyons007

Team Achilles, I shall miss you, but now I pass on the tradition of grading weapons, to Echo. I very much enjoyed my time on this site, and enjoyed all of you. My last experiment was going to be implanting dust into the body, specifically red dust for me, it wouldve been bitchin. Since I am leaving, I give you all permission to make the craziest weapons, robots, and mechs you can think of. Truly make the most of what the world of RWBY has to offer. And with that, I shall fly away. Perhaps not forever, but at least for a very long time.

~The true one and only Fire King, is signing out. Until next time, Huntsmen.

P.S: My suggestion: advertise a lot and come up with some more concrete rules. My system for dust was going by grades and types, so there's that.
Back to top Go down
Echo Valorient

Echo Valorient

Semblance : Mirror
Lien : 10623

Character sheet
Aura:
Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Left_bar_bleue100/100Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Left_bar_bleue50/50Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Until Next Time, Huntsmen.   Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Dear Ardere, (assuming that there is the off chance that you will actually read this)

It is very unfortunate knowing that you will no longer be around. I will no longer have the joy of climbing on top of your head. There will most likely be a decrease of meeps inside of the chatbox. The task of rolling around in chatbox will be also be left to someone else. Gone will be your crazy entrances with a guitar solo. The frequency of underage drinking inside the chatbox shall also go down. There will be less fires started.

If you were leaving for personal matters or outside forces, then I would not be feeling as sad. However, that is not the case; you are leaving because of the lack of activity. I can say 'Oh well, the lack of activity is because people are busy with school.' And it would be plausible. Both college and high school students feel a pressure to perform well, but even then that does not excuse what I could have done to help increase activity.

I still want to kick your ass since there were other open RP's that you could have done since there was inactivity in some of the other threads you joined. I want to kick your ass for leaving me the duty of grading weapons because I will have big shoes to fill in order to become great at grading weapons like you were.

I will surely miss you. I hope that you will return....If I could, I would force you to stay....or bribe you, but that isn't good. I hope you have fun continuing your roleplaying career on a different site. As a quote from my favorite game series goes (said by one of the hottest characters in there), "We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Never forget that!

P.S. I know that we could always Skype and whatnot, but allow me to be cool for a short moment!
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7701

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: Until Next Time, Huntsmen.   Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Damn . . . One senpai after another. I seen this post never paid it any attention, I'm sorriez. Good luck to you too I'll mis asking you stupid questions cause I over think everything. D':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Next Time, Huntsmen.   Until Next Time, Huntsmen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until Next Time, Huntsmen.
Page 1 of 1