HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

The journey begins here! (Read before posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki Opanmidur

Yuki Opanmidur

Lien : 7298

Character sheet
Aura:
The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Semblance:
The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Left_bar_bleue500/500The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Empty
PostSubject: The journey begins here! (Read before posting)   The journey begins here! (Read before posting) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Yuki took a deep breath as she was on the opposite end of the steel door that separated her and her awaiting passengers. Surrounded by light that appeared through the openings of the windows in the transportation vehicle, she thought to herself as she tried to calm down her nerves. This is it. Don't mess up your first time on the job! With one last deep breath, she exhaled and pressed the button that opened the cold steel door. The lights turned on as light shined onto her face. Yuki focused her light teal eyes onto the passengers and welcomed them inside.

With her exuberant smile, she welcomed every aboard, congratulating them on their acceptance to the prestigious school of Beacon Academy.

She looked at the student before her and thought to herself, Beacon really outdid themselves when they were recruiting. As the thought ended, she gave off a bright smile followed by a little laughter to showcase her bubbliness. "Why hello there! Congratulations on being accepted to Beacon Academy. I will be your pilot, Yuki. Enjoy the sights and view as we head to your destination!"

Yuki pressed the button to close the door as the last student entered the shuttle and she headed off to the cockpit. The shuttle started to move and headed towards Beacon Academy.

Make your own topic and respond to the text above about your thoughts and what you're experiencing/witnessing while heading towards Beacon Academy. This is your first step to becoming a hunter/huntress. Make it count!
Back to top Go down

The journey begins here! (Read before posting)
Page 1 of 1