HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Lien : 7671

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Empty
PostSubject: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Name: Psyphantastic Antic (Sigh-fan-tic)
Semblance: Grey Dust/Aura - "Phantasm Aura"
Type: Offensive
Effect: Single target (Up to two, but then the power is cut down tremendously cause of the focus and amount of aura needed is close to impossible to keep up, but not impossible to switch between one foe to another)
Cost: 10% of current aura.
Cool-Down: 2-3  Posts per use, extreme cases 5 post.
Description: Using a mental deception tactic, Yu can usefully as well as periodically injects small fragments of his aura into the foe's mind causing them to think they hear/see/sense things that Yu imagines in short random bursts, making the foe(s) unaware that they are being trolled. This tactic is used for Yu to know the foe(s) little battle ticks such as their slight/major fears, completely depending on the initial imagination that Yu generates that affects the outcome of what he has to work with, while the grey aura seemingly mystifies over him in a shadowy grey fog, but to who ever is being taunted by Yu's little unforeseen mental probing, the mist looks like a coherent collaboration of their fear(s).
Advantages: In a slow grinding battle, where it is generally a one on one stand-off, Yu's mental probing can, potentially make foes submit in a given amount of time.
Disadvantages:  It is because of this last part that proves this move to be a little tricky being though it's meant to win one on one battles. The mist/mind aspect is meant to misconstrue a foe at a time and not many at one time. Yu's mental probing can, if not timed right, can cause him his life or a comrades life.

Last edited by Yu Leigenma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:16 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8469

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:56 pm

-up the aura percent to 10%

-Make the cooldown 2 posts

I'd like clarification, is this kind of a like an illusion? In use at least. It looks fine im just curious to make sure its ok xD Reminds me of Scarecrow (The Batman Villain)
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Just personal fears, it varies per individual. Whats a cool down post?
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 pm

The amount of posts in between the time you stop using the ability, and when you can use it again.
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:16 am

Sorry when you say "Post" I think both
Post: Fight duration. If it's fight duration you want me to either edit this post or make separate ones. I'm a bit confused. XD
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:52 am

I dont understand how you are confused, now you're just confusing me. XD Is this your first time rp'ing? Cause Im explaining pretty standard stuff here. You have cooldowns for your moves so you can just spam them, I mean even video games have cooldowns. Cooldowns are how long you have to wait to use the move again. And Im asking you to edit this post, why would you make another post? We're talking about THIS app, and there's a reason you have the edit button, so you can edit your mistakes.

Your cooldown says 5-10 seconds, we dont go by seconds, we go by posts. I want your cooldown to be 2 posts.

Is that good enough? Cause Im just trying to help. D:
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 pm

No I just haven't done it in a while, Ive been doing ROTC and other stuff thats drilled in, so like, when I see "Post" my dumbass is like "Post up my position? Where?" or something like that. I was just in a state of limbo, plus I was tired mentally and physically sorry if I was being a bother XD I was just dog tired.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Make the cooldown just 2 posts, no need for the other bits. And then this will be approved I promise Razz
Back to top Go down
Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Oh . . well I just have one request, keep an eye on how I do things cause I obviously have to learn how to rp correctly, I know in fights what to do, like in posts I know what to do, but one incident I messed up here. But my Bio is fixed I think. Just that my picture is absolutely hug idk y
i did [size=](space for img link[/18] I think that's how I remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud    [X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]The Advent Prodigy of the Dust Cloud
Page 1 of 1