HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Miu Croft ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miu Furinji
Admin
Miu Furinji

Semblance : Swift
Lien : 11099

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Miu Croft ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Miu Croft ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: [X]Miu Croft ^^   [X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 am

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Tomb_raider24 [X]Miu Croft ^^ Tomb_Raider_Anniversary_Lara_Croft_2[X]Miu Croft ^^ Lara_croft_profile_avatar_picture_90215
RWBY ROLEPLAY
CHARACTER SHEET

Full Name: Miu Croft
Nickname: Mew
Birthday: 04/04
Race: Human
Aura: Offense/Defensive
Aura Color: purple
Semblance:
Swift:

Physical:
Miu is "5'6" and is 110 lbs Miu's build isn't to big she looks like a everyday girl. Miu is a good shot with a gun or bow in her hands she also knows a little bit of Kung fu for head to head combat and some free running. Miu's outfit is made to give maximum movement  from her fung fu moves and running jumping and so on.

Miu's outfit is a pare of boots that going haft way in her calf giving her the best grip as she can get. MIu wears a pair of brown short shorts letting her move more freely. Miu's wears a sleeveless shirts than fits to her body more or less skin tight. The last thing of Miu's outfit is her little backpack she uses to hold thing like food, water, and a few other things. Miu keeps her hair up in a ponytail to keep it form getting into her sees.

Weapon:Sharp Eyes
Fighting Style: Miu's Fighting Style is to hit from far away to try and weaken her opponent by shooting at them. Miu than go close to finish off her opponent. Miu's close combat she uses her speed to do quick blows and always keeping her opponents looking for her.
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Height: "5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs

Personality: Miu has two Personalities to her one being for noncombat and the other for combat use. Miu is a kind person always having a smile on her face. Miu is always happy to help people and animals as well as Faunuses as best she can. Miu can be a airhead at time running into things or people. Miu can be shy at times like most girls her age and she trys to make friends with people. Miu hinds her pain and sadness behind a smile she always haves on.

Miu's second or as she calls it her combat mode. Miu become a whole other person her smile is gone her eye become cold and dark. Miu still helps her team not liking to be the head guy or girl leading a team to her is pointless but she be in one. Miu when in combat mode she can be mean and cold to people even to her team mates.

Goals: to be come a huntress to help keep people safe form the Grimm and to one day find her mom.
Fears: Rat's and Bat's

Bad Habits: Playing with her hair. And spacing out
Dislikes: Grimm,people how pick/hurt other people, sexiest people.

Parents: James Croft(Dad) Cortana Croft(Mom/MIA)
Siblings: Aaron Croft (Older Bother) Destiny Croft (Older Sister)

History: Miu was born in a little town in the kingdom of  Vale on a lovely spring day in to a family of four now five. Miu had a father, mother,brother, and a sister. Miu father and mother were both a huntsman and a huntress so Miu for the fist six years of her live was hard having her mom gone or her dad gone and sometime both you mom and dad were gone. At the age of seven her dad started her training to be come a huntress whit her brother and sister. Miu's mom was training her sister to use a sword and Miu's dad  training her bother to use guns.

Miu picked to be trained in both long and close combat being able to use guns and swords. Miu than spend the next five years  training. The training had made her one of the best fighter in the town out off only 25 others training to be come huntsman and huntress. Miu than started to go to a training school laving her home and mom and dad. Miu looked back at her mom and dad and said "Bye see you soon." as she headed out to her new life.

Miu 1st few weeks at the school was so much fun to her all the new people. The next couple of years Miu was going to learn how to fight grimm and the history of the kingdom of Vale. Miu worked hard on everything she did at school always working to become as good as she can. Miu's grades were good good enough to be in the top 10 for high GPA in her class and was top 15 overall in the hole school. Miu's fighting was her best thing being the top female fighter in her class and the 2nd top female and 3 rd overall.

One day as she was to go home she got a later form her older sister saying  there mother has gone missing. Miu picked so fast that she was done in a hart beat. The way home feel like the years more than just a two hr ride home. As soon as she got to her stop she garbed all her things and ran home as fast as she can as she bust into the house and seen her older sister sitting in the family room. Destiny looked at Miu and had hes sit and told her what happened. "A few weeks ago mother was sent onto a mission to try a find and stop a mad scientist. Shed call every two days to let us know she was okay but about two weeks ago she hasn't called and we can't get a hold of her father and big brother are out looking for clues or hits or something anything to help tell here mother is. They been out looking for a week now and call two times a day but..."

Miu seen her sister holding the pain in not letting it show as the way fot the croft family you show on pain on fear and most of all no sadness. She walked up to her sister and hugged her "It's okay i won't tell anyone you cried." Destiny started crying like a baby and intrude Miu started crying as well. The next day Destiny handed Miu some paper's "What's this for?" Destiny smiled "Just open it and you're see what it is." She opened it and started to read it than her eye grew big. Destiny smiled "Yep you're going to Beacon Academy." than Destiny's voles get soft and sad "Mom called some old friends and putted some strings and got you into Beacon..... Before she lave on her mission." Miu looked at the paper "I'll do it for mother and once i become a  huntress like you and mother." Two days later Miu was on the airship to Beacon to become a huntress to beable to find her mother.

Last edited by Miu Croft on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miu Furinji
Admin
Miu Furinji

Semblance : Swift
Lien : 11099

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Miu Croft ^^   [X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Done ^^
Back to top Go down
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8848

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Miu Croft ^^   [X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
James Gray
Admin
James Gray

Semblance : Tempest
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8328

Character sheet
Aura:
Semblance:

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Miu Croft ^^   [X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Mah mah. Your character has went through quite a change, Miu. I don't remember there being a Miu Combat Mode! Now then, everything checks out good and fine. The only thing I can comment on are the small grammar mistakes here and there - but they are insignificant. Also, I don't fully understand this: "Miu's build is to big she looks like a everyday girl." It doesn't affect whether or not you're accepted, its more for my own clarity. Anyways, I decree thee:

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Accept15
Back to top Go down
https://rwby-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

[X]Miu Croft ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Miu Croft ^^   [X]Miu Croft ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[X]Miu Croft ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Enrollment :: [X]Students-
Jump to: