HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mertenauro

Mertenauro

Lien : 7894

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: [X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P   [X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 pm

RWBY ROLEPLAY
CHARACTER SHEET

Full Name: Maron Templiss

Nickname: The Axe Guy

Birthday: September the 8th

Race: Human

Aura: Defence

Aura Color: Maroon

Semblance:
Rock Skin:

Physical:

Standing at nearly Seven feet and with a muscular frame, Maron appears very intimidating. His body is lean and powerful, always looking battle-hardened, with a fairly light skin tone. His arms alone ar covered with multiple injuries which he sustained even before entering Beacon, which he consideres proof of his prowess, the most notable being the large scar strething diagonally across his chest, always visible to his foes. He retains a slight bit of facial hair but his face is mostly clear, aside from the aformentioned scars, though less are seen on this part of him.

His brown hair spikes up above his head, with multiple needle-like strands shooting up, looking almost lethal. His attire is slightly revealing, as mentioned earlier, with Maron only wearing a large, bear skin vest with a patch of fur on the back of it`s neck and brown gloves. His legs are covered by brown pants with red padding in the knees and black shoes to protect his feet

Weapon: https://rwby-roleplay.rpg-board.net/t309-ignaxe-weapon#3153

Fighting Style: For an Axe user, Maron`s fighting style is quite unique. Aside from the usual slashes and swings, Maron can also use the tip of the curved blade of his axe for lung attacks, and has even been known to use the pole for non-lethal combat.

He usually remains immboile, ony moving slightly.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Spikey brown

Height: 6"7

Weight: 220lbs

Personality:

Maron is very laid-back, almost lazy, by nature, often slacking off any work he has, and never taking things seriously except for combat. As mentioned above, he takes insults well and never retaliates, able to laugh them off as if they were silly jokes. Speaking of jokes, Maron is known for his sarcastic humor and love of jokes, especially when others are in a bad mood. Though it should be noted he is aware when jokes go too far, and never sais anything offensive for the sake of humour.

When he drinks, he easily becomes drunk. But in Maron`s case, it is more like entering a split personality than anything else. When Maron is drunk, he becomes a character named "Liquor Lord" Who thinks he is superior to everyone else and often insults others. He starts fights without haste and cares little for other people`s emotions.

During combat, one of Maron`s favourite hobbies, the warrior usually remains silent and focused, a grin present on his face at all times. Injury only seems to drive him onwards, and he repsects anybody who can damage him. If he looses, but lives, he would make it his goal to defeat the person who bested him.

Goals: To enjoy life (What more can a person want!?)

Fears: Being weak, dying outside of battle

Bad Habits:

Easily getting drunk and starting fights.

Not paying attention to long, drawn out speeches.

Dislikes: Weakness/Cowardice, Ranged weapons, hit-and-run tactics.

Parents: Dead
Siblings: None

History: (Be as descriptive as you can be. Where you were born, how your childhood was, etc. This should be at least 300 words.)

Last edited by Echo Valorient on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the name to keep to the "color theme" rule of RWBY characters)
Back to top Go down

[X]Maron Templiss-W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Enrollment :: [X]Applicants-
Jump to: