HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Clyde. Just Clyde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grieverance Wiltik

Grieverance Wiltik

Lien : 8212

[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Empty
PostSubject: [X]Clyde. Just Clyde   [X]Clyde. Just Clyde Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Weapon Name: Clyde
Weapon Type: Dual daggers/desert eagles
Dust Type: Red and White
Weapon Appearance: The dagger form has a smooth black handle with an adamantium blade. The blade has one sharp side that slightly curves. The hilt has two buttons used to attract the two halves together. It transforms into a gun. The blade and guard turn into the barrel of the gun. The hilt area with the two buttons, open up for the insertion of the magazines.
Weapon Functions: It is able to shoot bullets. There is two buttons on each of them and in both forms that allows them to attract to each other which is helpful when needing to retrieve one of them. Each one can support the weight of 150 lbs. The magazine carries 9 rounds of .357 magnum cartridge infused with white dust. The blades of the daggers are laced with red dust. Just a single scratch from one of these bad boys would feel like touching boiling hot water.
Attacks:
Surprise Gift:
The Big Bang:
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8393

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Clyde. Just Clyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Clyde. Just Clyde   [X]Clyde. Just Clyde Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down

[X]Clyde. Just Clyde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Weapon Creation-
Jump to: