HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saki Heart

Saki Heart

Lien : 7118

[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Empty
PostSubject: [X]Cat's Eye in Darkness   [X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Weapon Name: Cat's Eye in Darkness
Weapon Type: Elongated Kunai Chain
Dust Type: None
Weapon Appearance: Cat's Eye is an elongated Kunai knife with a second hole just above the blade for better handling and a bandage that streams down the back of the grip. The blade itself is two feet long and is covered in runic markings that glow purple.
Weapon Functions: Cat's Eye can be used as a medium ranged weapon as well when Saki swings it by the bandage in the back which causes the blade itself to split into a bladed chain which has a much longer reach.
Attacks:
Shadow Cat :
Shade Storm:
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8393

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Cat's Eye in Darkness   [X]Cat's Eye in Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down

[X]Cat's Eye in Darkness
Page 1 of 1