HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
[X]Shuras Force Semblance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

[X]Shuras Force Semblance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shura Hakachi

Shura Hakachi

Lien : 9003

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Shuras Force Semblance Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Shuras Force Semblance Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty
PostSubject: [X]Shuras Force Semblance   [X]Shuras Force Semblance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:02 am

Name: Force Burst
Semblance: Force
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Effect: AoE
Cost: 10 + 5 per post
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description:
Holding out either hand, Shura can release the force in front of him. Everything in a cone shaped 90° radius, standing up to three meters in front of him, will be pushed at least five meters away from him, everything three to five meters is barely frozen in place, unable to move forward (backwards and sideways is okay), and will feel a strong pressure upon their bodies. This spells effect may differ depending on targets size and weight.
Advantages: Blocking and speeding up projectiles; making some space
Disadvantages: Can't move while using this Semblance; Useless against big targets.

Name: Force Stomp
Semblance: Force
Type: Offensive
Effect: Single Target
Cost: 10
Cooldown: 2 posts
Description:
Pushing his hand down, Shura can instantaniously call upon the force to clash down on any target in a 10 meter radius around himself. The force will affect a two meter diameter and won't deal any kind of damage. It will though, send people to the ground instantly should they be in mid-air. Besides that this ability is really only useful to disturb people in their tracks, as the sudden pressure upon ones shoulders has to be counterbalanced to hinder oneself from tripping. This pressure is only applied to targets for two seconds and can be escaped from before the duration runs out. Also, it is not impossible to completely dodge it if timed right and getting out of the affected two meters before the force is applied.
Advantages: Very useful to counter jumping or flying enemies; good for disturbing and surprising enemies
Disadvantages: Short range; Obvious pattern
Back to top Go down
Miu Furinji
Admin
Miu Furinji

Semblance : Swift
Lien : 11119

Character sheet
Aura:
[X]Shuras Force Semblance Left_bar_bleue100/100[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
[X]Shuras Force Semblance Left_bar_bleue50/50[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

[X]Shuras Force Semblance Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X]Shuras Force Semblance   [X]Shuras Force Semblance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Everything looks good so i'm happy to said

1/2 Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down

[X]Shuras Force Semblance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Enrollment :: [X]Workshop :: [X]Semblance Move Creation-
Jump to: