HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Aura Rules  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Aura Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeryn Dais
Admin
Aeryn Dais

Semblance : Space
Lien : 8848

Character sheet
Aura:
Aura Rules  Left_bar_bleue100/100Aura Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Aura Rules  Left_bar_bleue50/50Aura Rules  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Aura Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Aura Rules    Aura Rules  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Aura is an ability that all those with a soul can use, at least with enough practice. Because Aura is the manifestation of the soul, it can appear very differently depending on who is using it. For example, the color of Aura is different from person to person. Also, a person with a strong Aura may radiate bright colors when using it.

Aura can be used in a variety of ways, having been known to enhance attacks, increase defense, heal injuries, and even unlock the aura of others.

Now then, there are going to be quite a few ways you can choose to use it. I know that it seems mighty restrictive but Aura is just too vague at the moment. These are your options:

Might - This is your strength value. This determines how much you can lift and how far you can lift it. For example, one Aura point can lift one kilogram up one meter.

Salvation - This is your healing value. This determines how much you could heal by. Smaller amounts heal minor damage while high consumption can heal larger ones. For example, using one Aura point can heal a scratch on your hand while using fifty can heal a gash across the chest - not without a scar, however.

Tank - This is your defense value. This determines how much you can reduce attack damage by.
Back to top Go down

Aura Rules
Page 1 of 1