HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Based on Monty Oum's series RWBY, delve into the alternate world created and onto the land of Vytal - go on missions, and make new friends. Good, bad - Hunter, rebel - In a world of Grimm, where are you aligned?

RWBY Roleplay is a community that welcomes all RWBY fans to join and discuss about RWBY or discuss other anime/mangas you are interested in. We accept roleplayers of all levels.

RWBY News #33
Blacksmith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 am by Echo Valorient
Hello everyone!

It has been a while. I was hoping that I could make the site start up again by it's 1st birthday, but that didn't work out.  Sorry for that.

We're moving! Instead of revamping the whole site, we are moving to a new one, this time on proboards. (I apologize in advance if you are trying to read a thread you participated in but found that it has been deleted) The new site is still under development. So, if you are interested and want to get more information on the site like the progress on that, just send a pm to me.

If you are looking for a thread or any threads had been deleted, just send me a pm as well.

Comments: 0
Staff

Blacksmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

Semblance : Fire Arts
Aura : Defensive
Lien : 8393

Character sheet
Aura:
Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue100/100Blacksmith Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Semblance:
Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue50/50Blacksmith Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Blacksmith   Blacksmith Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:11 pm

This is for people who cannot figure out what kind of weapon they want, and the Blacksmith Ardere will create one for them.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Link to character app[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]
[b]Specifics:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Blacksmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lasting Memories  :: Vytal :: Blacksmith-
Jump to: